Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My clothing personality and philosophy// CHOI, Han Na

What is a clothing personality? It is your style. The clothes which can wear day in and day out we are drawn to the style we are most comfortable in. Determining your clothing personality will save you time and money because you will know what type of clothing works best for you.

When I checked my wardrobe last night, I believe that I have classic clothing personality likes to look good without putting a lot of thought into it. My closet is full of basic styles. As my explanation of my style during the class, my clothes are so simple. And I choose colors that enhance without drawing attention such black, gray, white, etc. I tend to wear more pants than dresses.
For my clothing philosophy, well, I mighy say that "Wear something fittable to you." Wearing something to let you look better and unique in the way of good appearance would be very important. I saw some people who wore funny clothes on them. If you wear something unfit, it is nothing even you wear very expensive clothes.
I could fix my closet because of this activity. So thanful to ma'am Kitty..hehe My mom said the sun will rise from the west tomorrow morning!T-T I will check it right after I wake up!! Ah, and I hope I wear something fittable to me.^^;;

No comments:

Post a Comment