Thursday, July 2, 2009

Andeng Belludo

One look into Andeng's closet, and it's easy to see that this cool-doting Clothing Technology student is not afraid of enigma. From boho skirts to high-waisted shorts,
there is absolutely no shortage of classic pieces to feast your eyes on. :) Well, as you can imagine, my closet has a lot going on. Just like me! Hahahaha :) by the way, I am not
being squatter this time. I am dead serious! Anyway, When you get to see my wardrobe, you will be super duper amazed because there are a lot of squatter clothes inside..NOT! haha Ako lang
naman yung skwater eh...oh and that includes Janina pala! We are both laking kalsada! hahaha But you know what...I love being squatter...you know how that thrills me...and Janina! Hahaha :)
Okay...enough of that squatter talk. Moving on...I like that my wardrobe shows off my personality because I believe that fashion is identity. Do you believe me? *batts eyelashes*
Howmaaygaad! I have kwento...There was an instance when our team had our Christmas Party and the theme was retro and for some odd reason I have decided to mimic Audrey Hepburn. So what I wore was this little
black dress, a pair of black elbow-length gloves, a humongous ring, a tiny tiara, a set of pearl accessories, black peep-toe pumps and had my hair done by my roomie. It was my first time to attend a party like that so I
was really nervous thinking I have not achieved the Breakfast at Tiffany's superstar's guise. But I was wrong...completely wrong! I was actually awarded Best in Costume :O I was euphoric! haha
I felt like I was featured in Teen Vogue's 10 Best Dressed...naaa...I was just being hyperbolic. Hahaha

To be in fashion, you must search beyond the mainstream for things that say something about you. Do not be afraid to be experimental and do not worry to make a mistake; otherwise, you will end up
being imperceptible. And we do not want that to happen so always try to create a sense of adventure. LAYER, MIX, EXPERIMENT are the three words I keep in my mind whenever I couldn't
decide on what to wear. I always step out a bit, take a chance...I do not care what others will say...at least I know I have done something different. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment