Friday, July 3, 2009

070309 | Yana Santiago


Being away from 'the place where I gew up', it was hard for me to get a photograph of my closet. My 'girly' vintage closet, which my mom bestowed to me, is immobile. Motionless, back in Davao. It's sad to think about it because somehow we have been bonded (Yes, I know, I'm weird for saying this!). I mean, my closet stays with me through the good and bad times- through thick or thin, rich or poor, fat or thin. Before leaving, I even left my wardrobe color-coded (which is an achievement since I practically trash up my closet eversince, making it look like 'ukay ukay').

My style changes depending on my mood. At times, it can be casual or random. I don't do much effort in dressing myself up. Yet there are times I want to dress up. I love wearing tights, leggings, bows, vests, and so on.

Recently, I have been hooked in the 'classic' look. My current inspirations are Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn. I've been mad about their simplicity and pristineness. I think that they are the type of people who'd wear a potato sack and make it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment