Tuesday, July 14, 2009

lines, lines, lines, never ending lines janina saspa

Yep. Lines are never ending and everything that gets caught up with it is "something". I know what I just said is very vague. haha. Anyway, lines can be seen and portrayed anywhere in anything everyday. I just noticed the importance of lines when Ms. Kitty asked us about it. Well, I've noticed lines before visually, but I didn't interpret it like the way I do now and well, yesterday. haha. Lines, make up lots of things especially in fashion design and clothes. As an aspiring fashion designer ehem... I now realize its importance in making clothes more attractive and more suitable for different kinds of body types. Patterns, prints and structural lines are considered in designing clothes that will fit the personality and body of the wearer. It's important for us to know the value of lines and how we can use at to our advantage especially in looking GOOD.

I learned that lines can be seen everywhere because we can't live without it. Itaas ang mga paa ng mga sumasang-ayon.. yeah that's it.. raise it higher people! c'mon!!!!! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment