Monday, July 6, 2009

Fashion Cycle | CHOI, Han Na

Well… I do not know what to say about my fashion cycle because I am not a person who adapted something in a short time. And I am also not a person who mixes few styles to wear. I think I am a late adapter. I am not really sensitive on fashion trends and I do not feel to follow the fashion trends even I love shopping in a mall.

I have a classic fashion that goes with my everyday life. I love window shopping if I have time, but I do not usually buy unless if it is necessary. I am not fond of dressing up, because I used to wear basic clothes which makes me more comfortable the way I want it. If I would be ask about fashion, I would say I am a plain classic fashionista. Most of my clothes are shirts and jeans. I do not swoon unto colorful trends which are preferred by most Koreans as well as Filipinos. As matter of fact, most of my clothes are gray and white then blue jeans which I usually wear everyday that makes me more comfortable because of the climate here in the Philippines and as to the environment. I prefer to use accessories from my own country also which add a little hip to my style and I wouldn’t look dull. I think my style is based on campus fashion. My style is a bit different in other places.

I do not care what everybody says to me when it comes to clothing trend. This is my style and I do not need any spectations or opinion. Emanating fashion trends does not affect me with my daily life. This is what I am and this is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment