Thursday, July 2, 2009

My Closet Janina Saspa






My closet is full of random things and I like it that way. I can say that my style in clothing is dependent on my mood :)) If ever I feel like being radiant and colourful I would wear something that most people wouldn't probably wear (like sobrang daming bracelets na sabog yung kulay hanggang siko). But if ever I feel “squatter mode” (si Andeng ang kasabay ko sa ganito haha) I dress, simple casual clothes like shorts, shirt and flipflops.

I never thought that I would wear something “sosyal” before, but now I think that I still can’t. HAHA. Tipong boots with the fur? Nuh-ah... baka boots with tansan and badges pwede pa. Imagine that. Anyway, my style is simple yet eye-catching. I clothe myself with colours with a reason; to let others feel happiness.

I am a gay person and I want people around me to feel the same way too especially when they see me. That’s why I think wearing attractive and colourful clothes can affect the mood of some people. Sometimes when I ride a jeep, some people just stare at my bracelets and smile at me. Pero kapag badtrip ako, sumisimangot sila when they try to be friendly. Haha. So, I realized that when you dress-up, choose the right attitude that goes with your outfit. I’m gay. That explains a lot, doesn’t it?











No comments:

Post a Comment