Thursday, July 9, 2009

favorite designer Janina Saspa





Erin Fetherston


I was never familiar with designers and until now I can't barely name famous designers. haha. I searched some designers that I like and found some with distinct taste. The works of Erin Fetherston are astonishing and elegant looking. I love her designs and her style. :)They look couture-ish and fun at the same time. She uses lots of mediums and varieties of looks for her pieces. I love that she combines dreamy and fairytale-like like with colors that goes with them, like white and translucent colors. I also love her choice for color palette:) so cool and awesome.


When I was young I always fantasized about wearing beautiful gowns because it makes me feel pretty and confident. That's why I like Erin, she creates fantasies for a girl like me.


I also like Betsey Johnson, because of her fun personality that she brings out in her collections. :) She has a colorful palette and an electrifying style. I love her collectionssss... all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment