Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Designers | Yana Santiago


When we were asked who our favorite designer was, no designer popped into my mind. So, I looked into my 'lookbook' I've created in style.com. I found out that my 'lookbook' is composed of random designers. But, for the sake of this post, I've chosen several. (WARNING: The photos may be ages ago!)

ChloƩ (Hannah McGibbon)

Hannah McGibbon





Marc Jacobs (Collection for Louis Vuitton)

Marc Jacobs


Karl Lagerfeld


Karl Lagerfeld








I chose them because I believe that they can design clothes that will fit in every woman's needs and wants. They can make any woman feel like she's worth a million bucks, or whatever metaphor fitting in this sentence. I aspire to be as creative and as audacious as these designers as I journey my way to clothing technology.


No comments:

Post a Comment