Thursday, June 25, 2009

3rd reaction// CHOI, Han Na

We had a lecture about conformity and individuality for today. We had debating on these topics and I chose conformity because I thought that to be normal as other people is important to compare with individuality. I even also thought that to express one’s own style needs to make us unique and special through the way of wearing clothes. In my feeling, to wear the general clothes lets me to belong in a large part of society.

While we were waiting for ma’am Kitty, classmates asked me to teach Korean. It was my pleasure. The classroom became noisy and we also learned Japanese from our Japanese classmate. They would like to teach me Tagalog since I am not good in Tagalog. I love to learn it. I felt that sharing our culture/language made all of us to get close to each other. I think this moment would be my great remembrance.

No comments:

Post a Comment