Monday, June 29, 2009

From twist and turn to bump and grind. | Rj Santos




Ok, here is a picture of my dad when he was still in the... Seminary. Can you believe it, wala sana ako dito. :-)) Anyway, as you can see, he likes to wear polos a lot. Well, maybe it's because he was required to wear polo... You think so? I also noticed that he likes to wear slim fit pants. Overall, I would say that I'd still wear the clothes he used to wear when he was a kid. He's more into the classic look than fashion. He also told me that he prefers to wear comfortable YET 'his' style clothes. He is not choosy when it comes to clothes though. he is very casual and will only dress up when needed. :-)) Having said that, I would still say that my father has a good taste in fashion and I have to say that he influenced me somehow.
Hookay, now, here are my pictures...



As you can see, we both like to wear clothes that fit our body. We rarely wear loose clothes. I am inspired by many things and that's the reason why the three pictures of me don't have one thing in common. I am inspired with the British Punk Acts, the beach, white and black, cartoons, movies, music (UTIOG!!) and many oh so many more. Anyway, I believe that if me and my dad was born on the same year, our style would be similar.

Fashion evolves in a way that it joins the flow and the evolution of our lifestyle. It changes when something new or fresh has been discovered. I have to say that even if fashion continually change, there are some garments that would remain forever and would not go 'laos'.

No comments:

Post a Comment