Wednesday, June 24, 2009

JANINA SASPA


It's very Haute today



Yesterday was fun, exhausting and in a way an inspiring day to start the week. We (our group) decided to dress up because Ms. Kitty asked us last meeting to bring cameras for the activity that day (Feeling namin kami yung subject na pipicturan haha). At first, I thought that we will take pictures of ourselves and have a "reflection" about it, that's why we dressed up. LAME. haha. Then, I was wrong, very wrong. The reason behind all of it: mini THESIS report. dun,dun,daaaaan (low tone, medium tone, very low tone). So our group decided to go with the most convenient way to finish the report: to take pictures or FA students and BA students to compare them and make a PowerPoint presentation about it. KEWL.

Anyway, we were so consumed by the idea that they forgot that THEY were hungry, but I didn't. HAHA. So I bugged them to go with me to CASAA so I can buy my food (Baaaaacoooon!). Daming tae, este tao sa casaa. bummer. haha. After I ordered my take out lunch, we rushed to Palma Hall to wait for a "toki" jeep. Eh, ang tagal, kinain ko tuloy yung bacon and ricehabang nakatayo, kasi ayaw nilang umupo. HAHA. After ten years, there's still no sign of "toki" ride. Finally, we decided to take a cab which was Tin's idea, because it was excruciatingly HAUTE as in hot.

We took some pictures of quite unusual people dressed in uhhh, very unique clothes in the FA College. They were very uhh interesting and cool (see, I didn't make any comments kasi that's what I've learned: Do not judge a person, if you're not a judge, kidding! but you get me, right?). We were all fascinated and exhausted, but it was fun interviewing and pretending we know what to ask our poor victims. HAHA. When we went inside the FA building I said "mas mukha pa tayong nakabcostume kaysa sa kanila haha", which was true.

It was a day that I experienced: my first standing-while-eating-bacon and egg lunch out, my first time to interview people for a report (because I always do it when I'm bored haha) and my first time to wear something that I wouldn't usually wear (which was a pair of leggings when it was scourging hot, duh). All in all, I had a great time experiencing the "wild"(as in masukal part of UP) and I hope that we do these things often. :)) By the way, it rained so hard (nabasa yung croquis book ko at laman ng bag ko)that I was cursing all jeeps that were full of taes, oops, tao pala. haha. :)) Sorry people for the language, you know me... I know you.. It's good that you know. HAHA.

2 comments:

  1. *groans* i wish i was with you guys...
    anyways, i'll be back on tuesady. yey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ganda mo hahahaha pakiss nga!!

    ReplyDelete