Monday, June 22, 2009

Han Na, Choi

I was so worried of the first lecture in CT program. My mind was full of complexities (?) since it was my third changed course in my college life. But I know now, it was only my anxiousness…

Before we start the class, ma’am Kitty asked us to pick a partner who I did not know yet and I needed to guess my unknown (?) classmate and fill out the personal profile. I could not understand how it related to our subject while I was guessing about Yana and Ivy. When the lecture started, I got the idea of this exercise. It was preview of the importance of appearance and how one person gets the impression of the other person. Actually, I was having hard time to guess my partners, especially Ivy. But I was really surprised when I read the Yana’s and Ivy’s personal profile about me. They really have caught sight of my style. Maybe my style was too obvious and they really felt that way by appearance.

We also had drawn ‘Paulina’ with our own imaginations according to the lyrics. For me, to express one image by imagination was quite challenged. I believe that this kind of exercises will helpful for the fashion designing. I think I have to be creative all the time...

The first class was so excited and interested too. Especially, ma’am Kitty handled the lecture in English and spoke slowly during the class hour (it may be because of me…^^ ;;). I really thank about it. Actually, most of U.P. professors speak Tagalog in class. It was very heavy burden for me… I am not good in English. Hopefully, this will be understandable... Anyway, I expect that other lectures would be better for me to follow and I hope I can adjust fast in new program. And I also thank to my group mates. I really wanted to tell it to all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment