Monday, June 29, 2009

The Picture of Parents...//CHOI, Han Na


This picture had taken in Sokcho Kangwondo, Korea 15 years ago. This place is seaside and many people go travel until now. I asked my parents why they had worn such clothes. My mom said it was autumn during that time. Early morning and late night in autumn is very cold. For them to wear long and thick pants was for adjusting the weather and for comfortable while they go around.


This present picture had taken in my church few months ago. My family attended worship on Sunday and we usually wear something decent. My parents’ style is so simple and never have bee changed since 15 years ago. I think my parents’ style influences my style as well. According to my parents, wearing comfortable and suitable clothes in proper situation is better than wearing fashionable clothes everywhere or every time.

Korea has beautiful and distinct four seasons in a year. We must follow the mode every season and it makes us to look different every time. This also influences people how they dress themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment