Sunday, June 21, 2009

061809 | Andeng Belludo

Howmaaygerrsh! haha Woo! I am ecstatic! We have a fashion blog already! (squatter mode) Cheers to iskouture! Anyway, we had an activity where each and everyone of us must pick a partner, someone we barely know and fill-out the personal profile without talking. Hassle much! It was really hard for me because I don't have such "gift"..strong vibes, that is! :P But by the end of the activity, it turned out that my guesses were quite accurate. Yey! haha Yun nga lang, I had no idea what her name is so I had to ask her pa. :) Then she told me that I seem to be outgoing because I sport a short hairdo daw. Hahahaha Actually, it was shorter pa nga months ago because I was trying to imitate Rihanna! haha Then, Teacher Kitty told us to interpret Gwen Stefani's song--Paulina through sketching. I did the drawing, Mia, my partner did the explaining. Good team work! :) I think activities like these will really help students have a strong bond and eventually be close with everyone else in class. :)

Regarding the lecture, the flow of the discussion was good. :) I have learned a lot; the different stereotypes, the way you carry yourself...I have come to realize that these things are really important because dressing well is a way to add beauty to your surroundings. If you want people to have a good impression of you,then you should pick the right clothes and wear the right attitude. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment