Monday, June 29, 2009

Janina Saspa

Ripping Pictures


Sinaunang Letrato




I have no old pictures of my parents because they are currently residing in USA, and our family albums are with them so I can’t compare my recent picture to anything besides this pic. That’s my lola and lolo who passed away a very long time ago and that picture was taken years before they passed away. (wala akong makita....). As you can see, my lola was wearing a very conservative dress, turtle neck with a shawl over her head. Now, hindi uso yon... the shawl becomes a skirt..

Anyway, if there is any chance that I could show my first birthday dvd, there are tons of people including my parents who wore 80’s costume... HAHAHA.. with the poofy hair pa and high-waist pants and short-shorts. Sobrang nakakatawa yung itsura nila.. But, that’s the way I think because our style is different from them... so wala lang nakakatawa sila mama..

I watched it recently and well, it was very entertaining and interesting :))

I could really compare changes in fashion and style specifically, form their time and from ours. Way back, nauso yung wild bangs pero ngayon there’s lots of variety or styles sa hair. Like Cleopatra bangs with layered style pa.. And the way we dress of course, when the video was taken (that was I think 1990), the style back then is very different and I think that they are more outrageous and sophisticated rather than the style now.. that’s just me...


My style is very different from my mom (when I saw her in that video I was laughing), I am the type who will wear colorful and interesting pieces that will project my personality. The fashion now is very dynamic unlike before, people actually follow trend and conform to it... love it.

These are pictures of my mom. :)
My mom's older pic :))






My mom's recent picture.. pabata effect daw :))


COMPARE








:))

No comments:

Post a Comment