Monday, June 22, 2009

Janina Saspa

















ANG SUOT KONG DRESS

Last Friday, Andeng and I had planned a dress-up day. We agreed to wear a dress, which was a first for me. I wore a very short dress (with short shorts) since I am short and I want to show my very short legs hoping they would look long and thin(HAHA). Anyway, when I got out of the house there were jeepney drivers honking their horns at me and shouting stupid comments. So instead of riding a jeepney, I took a cab to school (which costs me big time). The hooting was over when I was in school, but I can see people staring at me very differently. I am not nude okay? For example, this girl I passed by gave me the "ang ikli naman masyado niyan" stare, while other guys gave me the "pahingi naman ako niyan" stare (which I find very rude by the way). But some just looked at me blankly and shot me with cold stares, which I just ignored. Pake ba nila kung mataba legs ko. haha :)

Since I had that experience, I think that the way people dress has a big impact on how they will be judged and perceived by other people. Which is slightly unfair, don’t you think? But that’s reality, so the lesson here is: don’t wear anything that might look bad on you and wear something that reflects your personality (which I learned in CT11). But since we can’t change other people’s impressions about us and they actually base their judgments on clothes, I therefore conclude that I will be who I want to be, dress whatever and act like a squatter (HAHAHA).Apir!


FROM LEFT: ME, ANDENG AND TIN dress up DAY AGAIN

No comments:

Post a Comment