Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fashion Consultation | RJ Santos

Never did I really see myself being out there and advising people on what clothes would fit them. I think It's because I'm too shy? Hahah. I dunno. This task made me overcome that 'fear'(?). I had a blast! Haha The people who I consulted were cute. Haha Cute in the sense that they're very in to the consulting thing. They really listened to me and even asked for some advises! I start the consultation by asking them about their lifestyle and their icons so that I could get a hint on what they're into. I tried to establish a connection between me and my consultee(?) Hahaha so that she'd be comfortable with me advising her and I'd get more ideas from her.

Yana and I also went to Casaa and told people there that we were having a fashion consulation because there were few people in CHE that time.. Probably around 9:30? I don't know if they visited. :-)) Then, Pau, Mia and I also went to Ateneo. We consulted like 9 people there. They were very open and there was this girl who I really thought was cool. See, she rocked this Agyness Deyn do and sported a Boom Boom Pow outfit. Haha I honestly thought she did not need any advises. I told her to try liquid leggings and some floral top. She agreed and told me she'd try those things on! HAHAHA! To think that she already had her own style... And would still consider my suggestions... made me... cry. Hhaahah I kidd. :-))

Anyway, I think that this project Miss Kitty gave us is a simulation of our lessons. It has no difference from an exam. This is more fun though cause you really get to experience it and really see body shapes and tell if it's hourglass, triangle, etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment