Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Make-Up Class//CHOI, Han Na


Well… What to say about the make-up learning for today… I am not familiar with make-up since the Phil. weather is so hot; I do not want to apply any make-up. I only apply sun block cream when I go out.

It was so amazing to look at Ms. Kitty’s make-up lecture. Her make-up skills were quite the same with Korean because I usually see the sales ladies who make-up very heavy and very red on their cheek and that is what I do not appreciate with. I learned how to use different foundations and highlighting. Even though I did not really do something while others were so happy to apply make-up on their face, I did what I usually make-up when I go to church every Sunday.

I noticed that make-up is also important to be a designer. We also draw the fashion figure with colors to express the make-up on face. Maybe, I could practice one by one as Ms. Kitty mentioned.^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment