Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Fashion Consultation | CHOI, Han Na

Last August 3, 2009 was the 48th anniversary of College of Home Economics. So we had an activity to celebrate for it.
We had a free fashion consultation. I was so worried at first time if I could manage it well. But I was so happy when my best friend, Vicky (she is from Malaysia), came to encouage me. I did not know what to do first, so I asked Josie to have a pair work. We told Vicky that her body type is round; she seemed know herself very well better than us. We suggested her to avoid wearing warm color, vertical line, round-neck clothes, ect. She was satisfied with our suggestions. And also, Josie helped me to have consultation with her friend. Her firend's body type was inverted triangle. I suggested her to let more one's eyes on her bottom part of the body for body balace and to avoid wearing clothes which make her shoulder looks wider. And finally, my Korean friend, Joy, came for the consultation with her roommate, a Japanese. Both of them have tubular body type like me. We shared our style and we found out that we usually wear the same style such as dark colors on bottom part and warm or neutral colors on upper part of the body.
All of them who I had consultation were also interested about fashion nowadays and they all wanted to try something new style after having consultation. I do not know if I suggested well but I really tried my best to give all information I have.
I was really enjoyed with the consultation. I think that I learned something during the activity and I have more confidence to communicate with other people now. Even I was having hard time to communicate with Achan, a Japanese friend, but we could understand each other through body language and drawing...^-^;;; I really appreciate again to all of my friends. This experience would be vivid remembrance in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment