Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Ukay Experience :-))| Rj Santos

Grabe. :-)) One word that would best describe our activity. I felt like I was in a reality show.. HAHAH seriously. The pressure, the time limit, the task, everything! HAHAHA It was super hard to find stuff, but at the same time UBER fun! Our design principles were parallelism and concentrism.

Lhenvil, Jaime, and I kinda achieved the look we were aiming for. We planned to to this bird woman look, but we ended up with a bird-hunter look. Still connected. :-))

I have to say I am super proud with what we did. I mean, considering that we only had a day to fix and alter everthing, I would say that we did a good job! :-) Congrats to us. I super enjoyed working with them. I loveed Ukay, the place to be. :-)) Labo

No comments:

Post a Comment