Monday, August 31, 2009

Make-up activity| RJ Santos

Ok, so last week, we had our little make-up activity where we had to do our own make up. Yes, all of us.. :-)) At first I was kinda scared to be brushed and all but what the hell.. :-)) Miss Kitty told me to just do contouring. So, I did. Well, I tried. :-)) I asked help from Lhenvil cause I know he knows how to do that. He actually did my make-up then I tried to put some more. I ended up looking like a mess! :-)) My cheeks and nose were so dark. Hahaha

Anyway, regardless of how hard it was to do make up(now I know why girls need atleast 3 hours to get fixed), I actualy had fun. :-)) I thought to myself that if I were to really pursue a career in fashion, I really need to know make-up. It is one of the biggest factors in fashion. I need to know atleast the basic principles of it so that I can present my works 'completely'. Make-up is an essential tool for achieving something.

No comments:

Post a Comment