Friday, August 28, 2009

Make-Up Class | Tin Iglesias





Applying make-up is a fun and creative activity. It’s fun to try new colors and application techniques. I put on make-up to look girly and to match it with my outfit. When I go partying with friends, it’s pretty much the norm. Sometimes I even put on make-up just out of boredom! Hahaha.

Make-up for me, serves the function of an accessory. Take an elegant dress without make-up for example, it is rather odd just as wearing sneakers with a dress. I like how make-up offers more consistent complexion and coloration; and how it can moderate perceived imperfections in one’s face. I am not really a fanatic about make-up(I wear it occasionally) and I don't really pile it on, however I do know that I look better, feel better(more prepared and put-together) about myself when I'm wearing my make-up. I am grateful for Ms. Kitty’s lesson! Not only did I learn how to apply make-up properly, I also learned which cosmetic tools and make-up suits my skin tone best. I shall buy the green watercolor concealer thing to offset my blemishes! It's so cool. ;)

x
Tin I.

No comments:

Post a Comment