Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Ukay Activity//CHOI, Han Na

I was so tired before we start the activity. I needed to transfer from MRT to LRT to be Anonas Station. I did not know how to use the ticket machine in Cubao LRT station because using machine is different from Korea (phil: press the station button first, then, insert coin; Korea: insert the coin first, then, press the station button.) Anyway, I got correct way to be Anonas and I was little bit late…T-T


Our group’s theme for the outfit was repetition and concentrism. It was very hard to look for the outfit. But we finally could find a blouse and a black skirt for our theme. Andeng was our model and she seemed that she liked that outfit. I mean we all satisfied with our outfit.:)


During the presentation Andeng was not feeling well… So she could not attend the class. I hope we still have a chance to present our outfit to classmate!!

No comments:

Post a Comment