Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Ukay-Ukay Shopping & Presentation | Tin Iglesias

Ukay-ukay shopping was tiring; nevertheless I had heaps of fun looking for clothes, notwithstanding the striking odor, heat and dust! Hahaha. I always enjoy shopping at flea markets and anything of that sort because I get to be stylish, even on a budget.

Mia and I weren’t able to find the PERFECT outfit. :( Our group was assigned alternation and contrast. We had difficulty rummaging for alternation but with persistence and willpower, we managed to look for something that would pass to our requirements, rather similar to our peg.

Two days after our lab/field work, we presented our ukay finds in class. It was awesome seeing my classmates get innovative. My classmates looked really good! Indeed, one doesn’t need a thousand peso bankroll or hire a personal stylist to look fashionable. One can still look amazing without spending a lot. Thanks to the thrilling shopping phenomenon that is UK! I am looking forward to equally stimulating lab/field works in the future as I want to learn and practice more on design principles and different body types.

<3 Tin I.

No comments:

Post a Comment