Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fashion Consultation - Josie Lim

During the fashion consultation, I had extreme lots of fun. I really felt like a professional! Grabe.
At first I almost had no clients, that I was quite nervous. Then Han Na's friend came by! So we suggested clothes that work out for her.

Thank God my friends responded to my text messages! So then we finally had clients. I was consulting my highschool buddies and we were conversing in Ilonggo, so it was easier to communicate. They told me they were amazed by our fashion powers! A friend that Janina consulted told me she was happy that she's now able to pick her clothes better :)
By the late afternoon, I was hungry and thirsty already, but then a client had a lot of questions to ask. I was still happy to answer her questions, though. I think we talked for more than an hour? Haha.

I was really thankful that we received good feedback from the clients. For example, the Swimming PE class after that Monday, one classmate in PE who Andeng consulted told me how amazed she was with our course. Yey! Go CT!

This has been an exhilarating experience, and I'm very thankkkful xxx 10000!

Much love,

Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment