Tuesday, September 8, 2009

make-up class



It's been a while since I checked this site because I can't log-in. I forgot the password =.=
Anyway, the make-up class helped me to realize that I can do something about my face...there's still hope... :D HAHAHA
The "THING" that only serves as my make-up is my eyeliner. HAHA oh gad, it's like the only thing I have that I can call "make-up".
For me, the fundamental of make-up is knowing how to highlight your features, not change them. That would be weird if it did change your face or alter it to make you look like angelina jolie.. haha funny...
Iliked the lesson because it was fun and it helped me a lot. I can now use what I learned to look better and to appreciate myself more.
Recently, I attended a debut and put some make-up just beacause I want to use colored eyes shadows... HAHA I realized that you have to really allot a certain time for doing it... It takes a looooot of your time :D but it was worth it.. :D All in all I enjoyed the lecture :D it was cool. I am now proud to say that I recently bought an eyeliner from the face shop and a mascara... which was the cause of a fight between me and my beloved one... HAHA, pero of course I won! (sabi niya kasi i don't need make-up cause i'm pretty na.. bleh. haha which was of course a BOLA)
..
In this world, NOBODY should be called Ugly.. because it defies the existence of make-up.. and besides, that's what make-up was made for.. SO USE IT! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment