Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ukay Experience. Josie.

I suck at picking clothes in Ukays! I don't have the patience for it! But having your classmates shop together with you is fun, and finally, due to me and my partner's efforts (Maggie was my partner :) ) we were finally able to buy some things with the designated budget.

Thrift shops are like treasure chests. You don't know, maybe you can find something very nice, if you can only stretch your patience and set your mind to what you wanna buy. And best of all, it's cheap!

During the presentation though, I appreciated the fact that we were corrected and instructed on how to wear what we bought better. :) Contrast and transition was the theme.
Though my nose was irritated with the smell and all, I was happy that I learned something. I'm planning to go back to that Ukay-ukay place sometime, and who knows what treasures I'll unearth in there.

XOXO, Josie

No comments:

Post a Comment